This website is published by:
CLARION EUROPE SAS
244 Rue du Pré à Varois
The head of publication of the website is:
in his capacity as Managing Director.
Share capital: 5 204 646,56 €
Company registration number (RCS) : Nancy B 327 975 017
The website is hosted by:
2 rue Kellermann
Design and production:
1, Place Paul Verlaine
Grand Est office:
14 rue Sébastien Leclerc
Any representation or reproduction of the website’s content, whether partial or whole, carried out without the consent of its author or copyright holders, is illegal (art. L 122-4 of the French Intellectual Property Code).
As part of its activities and in compliance with the current GDPR legislation on data protection (European Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of April 27, 2016), Reparlab informs you:
WHAT ARE THE REASONS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED ON OUR WEBSITE?
The information gathered on this website is recorded in a digital file by the website’s publisher, with the user’s consent, in order to:
- Put in touch partner garages and consumers seeking to get their electronic equipment repaired
- Contact non-partner garages to support them with their business
- Inform the user when the company starts working with new brands and new equipment
- Provide the user with information on Clarion
- Provide the user with Reparlab offers
This data is kept confidential and only used by the website’s publisher. Under no circumstances is any user’s data collected without the user’s express prior authorisation through an opt-in. For your information, below there is a list of the forms and functionalities that are able to collect user data when authorised by the user, and the purpose thereof.
Reparlab promises to maintain the protection, confidentiality and security of the personal data of users who visit its website.
Reparlab strictly refrains from distributing or selling personal data to third parties for commercial purposes.
These promises are also undertaken by any subcontractor that may be involved in the processing of such data.
HOW TO EXERCISE YOUR RIGHTS
In compliance with current legislation, each user of the website has:
- the right to be informed and the right of access: you can obtain information on the data collected and processed about you;
- the right to rectification: if any of this information is inaccurate, you can demand for the information in question to be corrected, added or deleted;
- the right to objection and erasure: you can demand, at any time, for your data to stop being processed and to be deleted.
In accordance with the French law on information and freedoms, you can exercise your rights of access, correction and objection at any time via the Unsubscribe links included in each of our emails or by writing to us at: CLARION EUROPE SAS – 244 Rue de Pré À Varois- 54670 Custines, France, or by emailing us at: email@example.com
Reparlab will do everything it can to respond favourably to a user’s request, within the framework established by the law.
ARE ANY COOKIES INSTALLED ON THE REPARLAB.COM WEBSITE?
To ensure that all of the services and content on the website work properly and are displayed correctly;
To compile statistical data, particularly in relation to the audience, unique visits and traffic.
The cookies that we use are small text files which are identified by a unique number and which are saved on your computer through your web browser. The information collected and processed by means of this file is anonymous and does not under any circumstances allow the user browsing the website to be identified. Most of the cookies that we use are session cookies. They are automatically deleted at the end of your visit. The cookies do not cause any damage to your computer and do not contain viruses.
They relate to:
- the web browser type/version
- the operating system being used
- the referrer URL (website visited immediately beforehand)
- the hostname of the computer accessing it (IP address)
- the time the server was queried
- the user’s geographical location, if they agree to be geolocated
Reparlab is not able to link this data to specific people. Furthermore, this data is not merged with data from any other sources. The data is only used for purposes of internal statistics.
It is hereby explicitly stated that no personal data is collected or processed via any cookie. The collection of personal data on the website is carried out exclusively as described in the previous section on personal data.
If you wish, you can configure your web browser to stop all cookies being placed on your computer, to be notified before any cookies are placed on your computer so that you can give or refuse consent, or to revoke any previously given consent.
This information is retained for a maximum of 14 months.
For more information about these cookies, you can read explanatory material written by Google at: https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
© CLARION EUROPE SAS – Last updated on July 13, 2021